Villa BuggianoVideo of the unit
Lovely villa for 14 people.
Villa with a high standard and great location near the spa town of Montecatini Terme midway between Florence and Lucca. The property has stunning 360 degree views of olive groves and surrounding medieval villages. The house has 5 elegant bedrooms as well as a TV room with a sofa bed and the possibility of inserting two extra beds. In total, the villa can accommodate 14 people.
The owners who live next door to the villa are an Italian businessman and his wife. They have put a lot of soul and resources into building and restoring the villa and the property in general. They have preserved old materials where possible, and built a modern villa with every conceivable amenity. Outside, they have over time planted a number of fruit and citrus trees, and it is a joy for us northerners to see lemons, grapes and figs as well as lush beds with flowers, herbs and vegetables. A gardener takes care of the outdoor area on a daily basis, and the owner places great emphasis on it being green, lush and well-kept all year round. Guests are permitted to help themselves to any of the edible fruits and herbs that grow outdoors. The owners are social and committed, and are available for advice and tips. They want guests to feel welcome, and can help with various wishes such as cooking, baking in the morning, wine tasting and the like. They also respect guests need for privacy.
The villa has a lawn that overlooks the view. In the garden is an annex with kitchen and a covered sitting area with dining table and access to outdoor barbecue. Well lit in the evening, and perfect for outdoor meals! The pool is located in the olive grove and measures 12×6 meters, with a depth of 1.5 meters. The pool is usually open from May to October but can be opened out of season, on request. The pool is heated with solar panels. By the pool there are sun loungers and covered patio with long table. WC with shower and changing room in small annex by the pool, the annex is adapted for the disabled. Large and safe parking space. The villa has a few exercise machines and table tennis.
Quiet and peaceful, all you can hear are church bells ringing in the distance, birds and grasshoppers chirping, and the honking of the occasional Vespa and Fiat on the way up the hillsides. In the evenings, it is brightly lit from the surrounding villages, and you can sit outside for meals from April to October. In the summer it is nice with a light breeze in the evenings. The arrival at the villa is typically Italian, with a narrow and winding road up to the villa. It may seem a bit difficult manouvering the roads on the first day, but you quickly get used to the charming country road that winds its way up the hillside turn after turn.
Nearest bar / café (3 km), nearest restaurants and shops are in the village of Borgo a Buggiano (4 km), nearest train station (4 km), tennis court (6 km), golf course (20 km), Montecatini Terme and SPA (7 km ), Lucca (30 km), Florence (60 km), Pisa (45 km) and beaches (55 km). The owner can arrange transportation to / from the airport.
About the villa:
The villa is spread over two floors, about 380 sqm. All bedrooms are equipped with satellite / TV, hairdryer, AC and WIFI.
Total space for 14 people spread over 5 bedrooms, sofa bed for two people in the TV room, and the possibility to insert two extra beds.
- Large entrance hall with seating area and stairs up to the second floor.
- To the left of the entrance hall is a well-equipped kitchen with long table, and direct access to the garden. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, stove, oven, toaster and kettle.
- Directly from the entrance hall is a large living room with fireplace, sitting area and a dining table with seating for 10 people. Here there is direct access to the garden.
- Door from the living room leads into a laundry room (washer and dryer), and a guest bathroom with WC.
- To the right of the entrance hall is a TV lounge with direct access to the garden. This living room serves as an additional bedroom. Here there are sofa groups, satellite TV and some books and movies in English. One sofa can be converted into a sofa bed for 2 people. In addition to this, 2 extra beds can be added here. This room is perfect for children and young people who can sleep together.
- To the right of the TV lounge is a double room with en suite bathroom with shower. This bedroom is well suited for the disabled and has a spacious bathroom.
- 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with showers. One has two single beds, the other has a double bed.
- 2 double rooms sharing a bathroom with bath / shower with jacuzzi. One has two single beds, the other has a double bed.
|Villa (10-14 guests)
The prices above are in Norwegian kroner and only apply to rentals Saturday-Saturday in the high season.
Included in the price: weekly change of bed linen and towels, use of AC, WIFI, final cleaning and midweek change of pool towels.
Use of sofa bed, two extra beds and possibly baby beds (max 2) and high chairs (max 2) are also included in the price.
Possibility of daily housekeeping of the villa, upon request.
Arrival: Between 15:00 and 23:00. The owners can arrange transportation to / from the airport, please ask!
Departure: By 10.00.
- 50 min. to the coast
The location of the home on the map is approximate.